2020, Vol. 6 Issue 2, Part A
Accidental ingestion of endodontic instrument in child patient: A case report
AUTHOR(S): Nabeeh PK, Faizal C Peedikayil and Dhanesh Narasimhan
ABSTRACT:During endodontic treatment, a four year old, male child, suddenly moved his head, due to which an endodontic instrument slipped from the operator’s hand. Anteroposterior radiograph of the chest revealed the presence of a sharp foreign body in the fundus of the stomach. The endodontic instrument was then retrieved with endoscope, under full visualization in the screen throughout the retrieval process.
Pages: 22-24 | 882 Views 87 Downloads
How to cite this article:
Nabeeh PK, Faizal C Peedikayil, Dhanesh Narasimhan. Accidental ingestion of endodontic instrument in child patient: A case report. Int J Appl Dent Sci 2020;6(2):22-24.